Thread: Need help with speed dial sync in opera?

Need help with speed dial sync in opera?

Since the update to 11.10, my sync speed dial are in poor condition. Other markers of timing are good, just my speed dial entries, which are all over the place in my different Opera installations. I tried resetting the local profiles, but the problem still persists. Is there a way to restore data dial into my Opera Link, or some other method that could solve this problem? Please help as soon as possible.

Re: Need help with speed dial sync in opera?

I am experiencing the same exact problem here. Updated on PC at home and work PC for Opera 11.10. The dial is always in a bad state after using the other. I installed Windows 7 64-bit edition on both ends. I've been using Opera for a long, damn long time. I tried to eliminate them all, then enable synchronization, and then add back in any order you want, and then sync after disabling Opera Link has done its job. Well you can try the same.

I can confirm that I have the same problem. Speed dialing seem very random and set for each new PC, I can sync new 25 speed dial entries are created. In fact one of the reasons I have adopted Opera was due to the synchronization feature, but do not think any of you have worked since I created it. My notes do not seem to be synchronized so much. However, this problem was solved once you reset the date and time on my system.

Help! I have this problem too. It's terrible! Speed dial of Opera is a disaster! Resetting does not work at all! I have found that Opera is the first link 7 blanks! So when I start my Opera browser on my PC or my phone, which syncs only eight on! So I think the problem is in Opera for Windows. I'm testing right now between the Opera Link web and my phone, and so far look good, but do not match the speed dial of my Opera browser on my PC. Well you can try it.

I was beginning to have problems with my sync speed dial since I started using Opera Next. I thought it was just a problem with the Alpha, but when I visited my page Olinka I learned that my speed dial has not changed since before upgrading to Opera 11.1. Every time my speed dial numbers to reach poor also messed up my system stable, so I can uninstall both (11.1 and 11.5) and reinstall again. This hardly helped and I also tried: delete one by one, and the addition of new and off Olinka.

I have Windows XP installed on my system with Opera 11.11. I had the same problem. I seem to work fine ulessl you open Opera on another platform, not sure which one - Vista or phone (Nokia S60). After a second copy of all my speed dials. Sync is a smart feature, but I have the intention to stop using it soon if no solution to the problem. So I think only Opera can solve the problem we cannot do anything.