Thread: SkypeToGo number was not working anymore

SkypeToGo number was not working anymore

Today, we recognize that our only SkypeToGo number no longer labor, as a result I immediately connected on the way to our Skype account and beneath "SkypeToGo" section, the system inquire me, if I required to "prove" SkypeToGo, which I mistook in support of completely for the reason that they were using SkypeToGo for over a year and a half, so I thought maybe this is just a "technical problem" in the Skype system, so I go away in front and realize it, and I have my unique number back, however at the moment calls for a contact, which for us is ineffective.

Re: SkypeToGo number was not working anymore

If the subscription that allowed STG age at first passed for any reason, then so did the old service STG mine and I have grown old and new services of STG, and mutually work (or in any case they did at what time last test). I comprehend that Skype is the selection of keeping things toward customers who had been through SkypeToGo, what we are, nevertheless, nothing has changed, our simply SkypeToGo number stopped functioning, that's why we have identified and tried to solve it. Can somebody please help me to solve this difficulty?

I have got in touch with Skype support in the course of email and chat, however unfortunately the agents of Skype support simply have "canned" responses. Additionally we have been informing twice that our subject would be lift up to a level 2, however have not been e-mail up till now. We have been faithful customers of Skype in favor of several years, and we expect that Musgrave Norman Skype or somebody help us resolve the difficulty. The fresh version of STG does not comprise any voice menu to dial a number and automatically connects to a defaulting contact.

If you've been a customer SkypeToGo since before October 28, 2010, then still have access to your number SkypeToGo age and still be able to access the voice menu as it did before. Skype will only waste your old to go if you delete your account number SkypeToGo. Your account will be deleted if you take away all contacts from SkypeToGo, unluckily, if you delete your account, you will not be clever to regain access on the way to voice menu. You can open a fresh account SkypeToGo by adding new contacts SkypeToGo your account, your account will be created as if it were a new customer.

Unfortunately, this is typical of Skype: to modify their services, not to communicate through customers earlier than and subsequent to that there is not anything they can perform or that a system error that prevents the "proper" operation. I renounce on top of Skype last year after a similar difficulty, despite the assurances that had been scaling was never resolved, however at the moment I am helping a friend who is having this difficulty accurate. Parenthetically I at the moment use a service called localphone.com have been impeccable and offer all the best Skype, including the service has been eliminated by Skype.

My friend travels a lot among the two state, one during the EU and additional the US. Presently go back on the way to the U.S. hope to utilize a SkypeToGo number to access their Skype service, merely to discover that the entire numbers must at the moment be pre-registered online. The difficulty is that it has easy access to the Internet where it is and was counting on using Skype to go as he had in the past. In other words, cannot even use the Skype client to call.

Subsequent to more than a few weeks of communication in the company of Skype Customer Service, I lastly established the email from Skype confirming that there is not anything they can perform for us: What is shocking is that Skype does not notify customers that the modify to fresh system will cause them to lose their old system access number. And the old access system began having technical problems too, which means that people inevitably tried to fix it, and in the process lost access to the old system.