Thread: How to use multiple skype accounts on windows vista and windows XP.

How to use multiple skype accounts on windows vista and windows XP.

Hello guys I am looking to perform a multiple Skype account handling but I am not able to find any settings to perform this I try to search it on internet but still I am not able to perform this. Can anyone tell me how you can perform use multiple Skype accounts on a windows vista or on a windows XP? And please can someone tell me, what is the functionality of "USB Export" button within the Config-Tool? And please let me know about auto login feature of it. I hope that someone will help me thank you.

Re: How to use multiple skype accounts on windows vista and windows XP.

For the reason that Multi Skype is not working on top of Windows Vista, I developed a tiny launcher, which are able to sprint multiple request of Skype. You do not necessitate a second user account resting on the local computer and not comprise to be administrator. It Tested on Windows Vista / Windows 7 and Windows XP Home SP2. (32 and 64 bit) (It should work on Pro without problems). Because Skype 4, you are able to start a second instance of natively with the "/ secondary" parameters. Skype Launcher is free software. I comprise tried toward kill all the bugs, however you are able to utilize it on your own risk.

Hello if you would like to make use of the Autologin feature, you have to easily start the SkypeLauncher_config.exe and subsequent to that you have to add your Skype accounts. At what time you at the moment start the SkypeLauncher.exe it will login the entire saved accounts. On the way to return to "old" performance, simply delete the entire saved accounts through the SkypeLauncher_config.exe. The credentials are accumulating AES encrypted within the registry.

If you click on USB Export button, a fresh folder called "SkypeLauncher-USB" will be produced. The Config tool will duplicate your skype-profiles and locating, the Skype.exe and the SkypeLauncher.exe. In addition it will generate a particular file named "skypelauncher.usb". This file surround you're saved logins and inform the SkypeLauncher.exe that it is supposed to start Skype in the company of special parameters, permitting you to start Skype commencing a USB Stick, not including using/writing the registry.

Hello thank you for your replies. I am grateful for the effort and Launcher Skype works on Windows XP Pro SP2; however the effect does not work under Windows Vista Home Premium. Home Premium Selector Skype only calls to existing Skype instance into focus and start a new instance. No matter if you are already registered with Skype or not. No matter if Skype is position on the way to automatically login or not. Skype Launcher is able to start Skype effectively if it is not running, however not an added session.

Hello according to my knowledge the Skype launcher should work with Vista, but I have an answer that is not working on x64. Does you are use Vista x64? Make a prompt. The problem is that a feature of Windows 64-bit number called a 32-bit process will give results with errors. I can confirm this for Windows XP Pro x64, but not for Vista x64 (not installed). I'll try to make a solution for this problem, but it will take some time because I have other things to do.

At the present I am able to obtain Skype Launcher on the way to work beneath Windows Vista Home Premium, subsequent to a number of trial and error. In order to obtain it to employ I have to configure Skype Launcher within the direction of run as administrator. The first time I attempt this I obtain an error saying that the Skype database possibly will be in utilization through an additional process. After that I endeavor compatibility mode used for XP at the same time as still with administrator privileges and it employ.