Thread: Can URL Rewrite convince certain requirements?

Can URL Rewrite convince certain requirements?

I know that it is very difficult to write a redirect URL code for any website, but somehow I was able to write a code for it but , it did not worked out for me , and here is what the question starts from there are many things that I need to worry . The only question that I need to ask you that how to configure the re-direct e-mail so that I can set my own conditions for it. Anyone who has previously done it .I need the help from them.

Re: Can URL Rewrite convince certain requirements?

I had a similar problem, I almost re-direct my site to a direst site, I had same problem but, some I cleared it for some time, I have a website with the header qwe.454.domain.com and I successful re-directed it to the site named qwe.454.domain.com/vfg. So this does not end here but there is something that I need to know about; whenever there is a subject coming to my site it automatically re-reverts to the first domain. I hope someone has a answer for this.

I included a system to rewrite regulation and productively get user from abc.123.domain.com to abc.123.domain.com/vdir except that I am not able to discover a explanation to be able to hand out the pleased from /vdir devoid of the user considering this alter in the browser. I am speculate if what I My considerate was that by means of action type "rewrite" that this be supposed to take situate on the server side and not create any inform to the client.

In my opinion, I make use of a 301/302 to redirect the consumer to a new-fangled domain name. Google and further web crawler will follow this redirection, and start to connect the fresh website with the old one. If you presently make use of a script telling the user to facilitate the field name is changed, and "click on certain button” to go to the fresh domain name that you have just created , your standing in search engines will fall since the crawler do not go behind the JavaScript redirect. So I don ‘t think that ‘s of must use.

The most important thing that appears here is that the code that I have write I founded that above post quite helpful and that made me to double check my code and then there are many error that went unchecked my code, wished lead to so many error that I though they originated from the code that I have written . I hope that I debug the code as soon as possible and that I have to see of that was the error caused by me .