Thread: Unable to open Hotmail after reinstall opera

Unable to open Hotmail after reinstall opera

I am using opera browser for surfing the net. Once I just reinstall the opera because I cannot open any link. So I just reinstall opera and after I reinstall me unable to open my hotmail about. I even unable to open any links too. So this is really annoying thing for me. In other browsers like: Firefox or internet explorer I successfully open my account. Don’t know why this is happening with opera? Anyone have any idea how I can solve this?

Re: Unable to open Hotmail after reinstall opera

I also have the similar trouble. I have two hotmail accounts. With one of this, while I attempt opening this with Opera, It do fake, not respond when I click anything, but if this e-mail I unlock with other browser (Firefox, Chrome, or internet explorer), it be ok. And with others hotmail account, I don't have any troubles with Opera. I attempt to delete Opera and, return install, but not ok. How I remove the NoAds?

I developed the exact similar trouble yesterday with Hotmail. The page opens and illustrates me my mail and folders, but not anything occurs while I click on any of the links. I removed all Hotmail and live cookies, empty the cache, and attempted all the variety of network options (masking and recognizing as internet explorer and Firefox.) I have no extensions installed. I am running an old PC with XP SP1 that has up till now had no troubles running Hotmail as extended as I recognized as Firefox. Hotmail works nice in Firefox. My other PC with XP SP2 at a standstill can read Hotmail mail in Opera.

I can't unlock any mail in hotmail. I understand a few people have a similar difficulty with their mail. Before yesterday I utilized to read my messages with Opera and there's no alteration in my desktop operating system, Linux Ubuntu, Amd 64, broadband at 18Mb/s. isn’t it the similar with windows or Mac? First solution: unlock mail with another browser in its place, or, second: alter my account away from hotmail. Does anyone give me a better one? What does Opera state about?

I am in the similar boat. As of the day before yesterday Opera doesn't play fine with Hotmail. This is going to hotmail. I can browse the dissimilar mail folders like Inbox or scrap but I cannot access them or remove anything. As others have said it works well in internet explorer or other browsers that I will utilize for the moment. No extensions installed and not anything else looks to help. Just had to do a few more digging. Hotmail is functioning better than it has been in a moment now. The "back" button hasn't worked in a stretched time to back to the inbox from an open e-mail.

I can't unlock emails in Hotmail either. I just noticed this on last day. I can sign in, but clicking an individual email generates no reaction in any way. I utilize Windows 98SE and Opera 10.63. It had been functioning in that mixture for as a minimum the past year. I did open Explorer 6 and was able to open a Hotmail email, but the browser kept deafening and said it required to close. Explorer 6 is terrible, because of built in troubles.

Rather than tricking around on your end disturbing regarding cookies and what not, face the truth that Microsoft distorted something yet again, and didn't experiment it. Reading some forums should be sufficient to induce everybody, that it is Microsoft's trouble. If sufficient Opera utilizes protest to Microsoft Hotmail, possibly they will discover a way to fix it. Hotmail is at a standstill immobilized here. It is surly a JavaScript trouble of a few kind.