Thread: Turbo gets enabled automatically in opera

Turbo gets enabled automatically in opera

I am using opera in my computer with windows vista and I normally use this browser as my default browser because I am using this browser from long time. I have recently upgraded my browser from opera 10 to opera 11. Now after that my browser was running perfectly but from last days I have noticed that whenever I start the opera at that time turbo mode gets enabled automatically. If I disable the turbo mode and after that start it again at that time I found that it is enabled again. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this problem.

Re: Turbo gets enabled automatically in opera

I have gone through your problem and I think this problem is regarding the opera setting. Just go to the opera setting and then check you might be having option for disable auto turbo enabling function. If it is enabled then disable it and after that restart your opera browser. Now after doing that check whether same problem is coming or not. As far as I know if you disable that function then you will not get any issue in your browser.

If you want to disable the automatic turbo option in your opera browser then you can follow this steps and after that you can solve this problem.
    • First of all open the opera browser and click on the small arrow which you will find in the right side of turbo button.
    • Now it will open the opera turbo setting dialogue box.
    • In that box you have to click on the OFF button and after that click on ok.

After doing that turbo option will not turn on automatically. I hope this solution will be helpful to you.

As you have said in your post about disabling the auto turbo option in opera and after doing that I have tried same thing in my opera browser and I have disable the auto turbo option. Now after doing that it works normally but only for that time, next time when I start the opera at that time I get the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. if anyone facing same problem and having the solution for it then please help me with it.

If you still getting the same problem with your opera browser then there is something wrong with your opera browser and you can fix this issue by removing the opera from your computer and installing it by using fresh installed file. First of all you have to download the latest opera installer file from its official site and after that remove the opera which is currently installed in your computer. Now after doing that your problem will get solved easily.

I have tried to fix this issue by uninstalling the opera from my system and installing it again. Now after doing that also I get the same problem. Now after that I have downloaded new installer file from operas official site and after that I have installed it in my system and then when I have checked about the issue at that time I have noticed that all the problems gets solved. Thank you so much for helping and giving me solution. I really appreciate your help.
    Thread 11: booting is very Slow or not booting in MSI GX620