Thread: compatible toolbars with Firefox 5.

compatible toolbars with Firefox 5.

Hey guys I am using Firefox for internet browsing since 1 year. Recently Firefox launched latest version of the browser that is 5 and I am also downloaded the version of the Firefox from the internet but now I want to download the compatible toolbars so please anyone suggest me the toolbars for the firefox,thusanyone has same glitch, need suggestion. Thank you

Re: compatible toolbars with Firefox 5.

Hey I suggest you to use Google 5 toolbar because it is compatible with Mozilla Firefox .By using this toolbar user can access Google easily and search anything on the Google using this toolbar. This toolbar is easy to understand. In this toolbar Google provides different services like music, news, weather, Astrology. By this using toolbar can access these services very easily and fast and in case data is not available it suggest different pages quickly.

I recommend you to use Norton 360 toolbar because it is compatible with the Mozilla Firefox. Using this toolbar you can easily scan computer by clicking on the one button in the toolbar and you can easily update your Norton antivirus version. You can know the latest version about the Norton antivirus and latest news about Norton Antivirus.

I prefer you the Radio Palwine .com because it is compatible with the Mozilla Firefox .Using this toolbar we can easily online music using internet by clicking on one button in the toolbar and we can listen music from online store .using this toolbar we can select listen different songs.