Thread: Unable to play flash video in opera browser

Unable to play flash video in opera browser

Hi, I am very old user of the internet, and thus from last three years I have used almost each and every browser that had came during these years, but I would say I have never experience the worst browser as opera, as in all the version they have some faults, if I concern about the flash video, it works fine with internet explorer as well as the Mozilla firefox with no error, but it doesn’t work on opera, due to some of its features I am not quitting it thus want to know is there any way to play those videos, I think I have something missing in my machine, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to play flash video in opera browser

You might have done something wrong with your browser I think, because I have the same browser and really it works fine same as the other browser, have you ever blocked any such contents for loading in to your browser, I would say you should first of all make sure that no such content is blocked in the setting, or if suppose you found anything like that you should remove that and then allow all this kind of restrictions.

I think according to me it would be because of the inappropriate setting that you have made for the browser. I have heard something like we have to alter some setting in order to play the videos. In fact I am wondering like as you are able to see those videos through another browser than why you want to see it in the opera, I agree that the browser has many unique capabilities but still I would say you should use this browser for browsing and if suppose you want to see the videos you should use another browser.

I would say as you are unable to play the videos, you might have problems regarding the flash player, you should first of all check that you have installed that flash player for your browser, because this is very initial for playing the videos. Thus install that, and if suppose you have the one, then it need to be update, as it seems you might have using the older version, you should download the latest version, and I hope this would help you.

I think you have blocked such contents that’s why you’re unable to play the video, I am not sure but would recommend you that try to unblock them, first of all click on the site and then option called edit site preference under the content tab uncheck the check box called Enable Content Blocking. This would unblock those particular content, and hope you’ll be able to play the videos soon. Or off course you can have another option also by using another browser.