Thread: IIS 7.5 Slow performance

IIS 7.5 Slow performance

I recently started coding in the asp.net as this was put in my subject by the university in which I studied so I started with the installation of the Asp .net from the visual studio cd then working for the same. But , I noticed that there was a better version of the IIS version available on the internet so I tried downloading it and then installed it , but now after installing it my system hace apparently been slowed down.

Re: IIS 7.5 Slow performance

I guess you response time is been slowed down that is the problem that usually occurs when you upgrade the running iis version to the latest one, but you forget to check the minimum requirement s for the same there are no version that have such requirements but the latest version need some specific installation and configuration before you can use them. So just check the requirement and tally that with your‘s

According to me that is the problem that is caused by the MVC remote site using the remote data store ,as far as o have gained knowledge I suggest you to only put the tcp chimney offload so that you can use that with the network direct memory Access which is also abbreviated as NetDMA that are really very helpful in improving the response time of the IIS serer . I have personally tried it and thus I am recommding it to you .

There are lots of problem relegated to the performance and the efficiency provided by the IIS server. A number of citizens submit to the characteristic as TCP Chimney Offload. moreover way, in my practice this characteristic origin additional concern than it solves. If you are having a system associated problem or presentation, this is an simple setting to make sure and authenticate if disabling fraction or all of them can resolve the issue.

The main objective of TCP Chimney is to diminish CPU consumption as well as amplify network output by long-lasting TCP associations by means of vastness transfers and submission that pre-post safeguard. affecting TCP dispensation tasks to hardware frees up the server's CPU for other application tasks. There are many other resources that can help you out through the problem that you are having go through the Microsoft official site and I guess that would solve your problem .

To enable and disable the TCP chimney offload in the windows you need to follow the following steps there are basically two location where it location namely in the operating system and other in the advanced properties page of the network adapter card , by default tcp chimney offload is disabled in both of these location there are many other things that you need to concentrate which offcourse includes the configuration of the Tcp chiney by going to the nets hint tcp set global chimey and then set it to a desired level.

hey tcp chimney just worked for me and I did not have to do any other thing , I just read the information at the site and just followed them as they said it and I haven ‘t had any problem , in fact all my problem have been solved . my IIS server runs a lot faster now all thanks to you guys with out that I cannot be done .I am very thank full to you guys for the help that you did to me .