Thread: ".js" JavaScript files not working on iPhone application of CloudMe

".js" JavaScript files not working on iPhone application of CloudMe

Hello friend, I worked on CloudMe online computer since last one week. I used the iPhone application over this cloudme online application. Now there will be some problem present over this system. Whenever I try to run the JavaScript application then it will be gives the error message. I think there is some compatibility problem present over this system. Any type of helps for solving the problem will be appreciates.

Re: ".js" JavaScript files not working on iPhone application of CloudMe

I think this problem indicate that the support file of this iPhone application will be not installed. Then you need to install the correct support file of this application. This will be help to avoid such kind of troubles. Hence first test the support file of the application and if there is some serious problem present in this application then you need to install it. This support file will be helps to do this task. Then use this solution and solve the problem.

The alternative way is to be used the way to either update or reinstall the support file of this application. This will be really needed in this system and it has to be help to solve the problem. The JavaScript support problem will be indicating that this application needs the supported jar file. This JavaScript jar file will be helps to run the JavaScript application. Then use this solution and it will be effective to solve the problem.

Hey dude, it could be possible that the installed iPhone application which is installed on the CloudMe system is to be crashed. Hence this type of application not support problem present into the system. The cloudme is an online computer and most of the online application will be on the javascript. Then there is necessary to solve this problem. However I think you need to upgrade this application. It might be possible that this type of problem is completely solved.

I think this type of update iPhone application will be depends upon the installed application. Hence you need to first test the system application compatibility and then just install latest compatible application onto it. However, before doing this task I think the problem is occurred because the installed application will not to be original copy. Then the simple solution over this is either reinstall or upgrade this application.

I think there is some compatibility problem present in this system. Hence I suggest to you for just reinstall this iPhone application over the system. This will be help to solve the problem. Most of the time this will be gives the compatibility issue then the user need to uninstall this application onto the system. After that restart the system and just reinstall the compatible application onto it. This will be solving your problem.