Thread: Youtube crashes in the opera browser

Youtube crashes in the opera browser

Hi I have a laptop, and running windows 7 on that, and I use to use the internet on that, for browsing and downloading the data, I tend to use the browser only that’s opera, and everything works perfectly excluding the youtube videos. I mean to say whenever I start those videos, it just crashes in between. Actually I have reinstalled the new version actually, the error is something like Opera.exe 2109 caused exception C0000005 at address 00000000, and at last I have to restart the machine in order to get out of the rid.

Re: Youtube crashes in the opera browser

I think whatever the browser that you have installed seems corrupted and hence this is happening, I want to ask you that. was it the same with your precious browsers also? If yes then off course this because of the new browser only, thus I would like to recommend you that you should stick with the earlier version only, as there might be many setting that you had made in that, which is not able to recognized by the new one, and causing such a problem.

I have very similar problem with this opera browser, as whenever I try to adjust the volume for any video it gets freeze for some time, and with no other option I have to reboot the machine. and the important thing is like all the things works perfectly with other browsers like Internet explorer, or I would say the Mozilla firefox and other one also. since i am using this only and will suggest you the same.

See as you have mentioned that you have installed the new browser, I would say have you installed all the associated files with that? I mean to say that there are many plugins that you have to install in order to play the videos and the most importantly the flash player, which is most initial software that you must have to install. Because without that you won’t be able to play the videos, I would say if you have installed it already but still you are having the problem then I would say reinstall the same or the fresh copy of the same.

This is because of the browser also, like though you have install the new browser, but it might be possible that the one you have installed is being corrupted, or some of the important files are missing from in the programs files which leads to produce such a result. Thus my recommendation is to install the proper and a fresh copy of the same browser. And together with that I would say you should install all the missing plug-in and the flash player, which is most important, and then try to play the video I hope you would not get any error.

I would say there are too many bugs in the newer version that’s the 11.11, I have install both of the version, and I can play the videos in the previous version, but while I try to do the same using the new one, it causes different errors, thus I would if you’re using the new one you should uninstall that and use the earlier version than that. I hope you don’t have any other problem in, and if you don’t have then surely you’ll be able to play the video.

Hey why you are bothering about this so much as this is very none reason, and I would say the browser that you have mentioned is very painful, I have tried once, and was having too many issue with it, and from the time I am using the Mozilla firefox which is running too good without any error, thus would recommend you the same like you should use that only rather than this opera. There are also so many new capabilities in their newer version.