Thread: Why the people are putting # symbol in Facebook status?

Why the people are putting # symbol in Facebook status?

I have purchased a laptop of Toshiba since few weeks ago and I have connected an internet service provider of MTNL the MTNL is the leading internet service provider in Mumbai. I think so that it provides up to 4 Mbps of speed. And I think this is the fastest speed that I ever have. And I have windows 7 pre-installed in it. Recently I have made an account on the Facebook. And I am having the problem with the Facebook people and the problem is that what does the # symbol mean in the Facebook and why the people are using this symbol. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions and your precious time.

Re: Why the people are putting # symbol in Facebook status?

I would like to recommend you I think that you are new to the Facebook I would like to suggest you that this is not the Facebook thing but I think that this is the twitter thing so I don’t know that why they are using this on the Facebook. But I think that the symbol # means that you should just draws attention to the word phrase I think that this is the meaning of the symbol. I am just guessing. I hope this will try you to understand the problem.

I would like to recommend you that these are all the short cut functions symbols of the Facebook I think that if you want to make the symbols you should use the Alt codes to make the text symbols. I think that the windows alt key codes and the keyboard symbols on the Mac, Linux and etc. MySpace and Facebook profile or create some useful text symbols like umlauts copyright, trademark, registered sign, euro, pound, etc. right from your keyboard. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions the suggestions are quite systematic I would like to recommend you that you can find these symbols on the twitter website they used these symbols for the just draws attention to the word phrase I think that this is the meaning of the symbol. I am just guessing the symbol. I hope that this will solve the problem of understanding the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.