Thread: opera 11 cannot login into imdb.com

opera 11 cannot login into imdb.com

I am an avid movie enthutatic and I love collecting knowledge about the different movies that appear in the premier, so I keep visiting some famous and reliable movie sites like imdb and yahoo very often, but, when I tried logging into it last night I could not login into it, I just don’t know why, I was never ever before had any problem logging into my imdb account. Any help appreciated ,I have no life without movies .

Re: opera 11 cannot login into imdb.com

Firstly I would like you to ask what id the problem is that your browser crashing after opening or is it just the imdb site is not opening whatever is the problem post it back with the error message or the issues that you are been having . And one question did upgraded or installed some software’s in your system a day before or at the same time when you are accessing it. Just post me back and I am sure we would be pleased to help you out.

I had no issues before and I never had the same issue in my life before , I also did not installed any other software except for the opera 11 that I am currently using , I previously had an older version of opera hence I though updating it to a newer version might help me. Could there be a problem with the same. I guess that’s the only thing that I had before does anyone know how to trouble shoot this problem exactly.

Did you see that the problem why a updates goes wrong, I am sorry to tell you that the opera web browser that you are using is corrupted and I think there is no way to set to back to working, I would like to recommend you to install the opera web browser and then try to install it as it may start a fresh copy and there won ‘t be any further issues with it , that usually happen when we try to trouble shoot the existing problem that even makes the problem worse.

I suggest you to clear the all the cache memory that is stored in your web-browser as you said the you frequently visit these sites so I thought there might be a problem with the cache as it may get full and then prompt you, the cache memory may also try to match the address that you visited before and the updated version of the same and that could be a cause for the same. I think that is the same problem that common occurs with the opera users, so I guess that would solve your problem

The solution provided by the user above user is correct but, I guess that should work, if it did not then go a step further by deleting the cookies either manually or by using some third party software or application like the CCleaner .Either way it is secure to delete it and that won‘t have any side-effect on your computer, so just go with it and if the problem still persists that post me back so that I can suggest you some more solutions

I have figured out the problem the and it was just that the site was not opening the and the server was down , I should have waited before coming to any conclusion , I am sorry for wasting your time and efforts for such a silly thing , I know I need to develop more patience and i am working on it I think that would solve problem.Well thank s for athe time and effort you took to solve my problem