Thread: Unable to load MySpace photo gallery through Opera

Unable to load MySpace photo gallery through Opera

I am using opera 9.80 with Windows XP and Presto/2.8.131 with the version 11.11. My build number is 2109. I am having the following setting for it:
    Popups: Block unwanted
    Java: Off
    Plug-ins: On
    JavaScript: On
    Referrer logging: On
    Proxy: Off
    Encoding setting:
    Display mode: Strict
    Load images: All
    Normal cookies: Accept
    Third party cookies: Accept
    The problem I am facing is that, whenever I want to vie the pictures from user’s photo gallery in Opera 11.11. When I click on image an empty space is seen.

Re: Unable to load MySpace photo gallery through Opera

This may be because the user might have given some privacy settings for those who view their photos. If you wish to view their photos just go on to your friends profile from there right on the profile picture. From that select on copy link location and then in note pad paste it. And copy the friend ID and in the URL where you go, there at the end you will find the inert ID, paste your friend ID over there and click on GO. If you have added that person in your MySpace, then only this will work.

Hey, if you are unable to load the pictures in the Opera browser, then you can try in using other browsers to check whether you can load the pictures through those browsers or not. If it is unable to load the pictures through any of those browsers then there must be some privacy settings in your friend’s profile. If the other browsers can load those pictures then you should make some settings in your Opera to enable to view the pictures.

I was having a similar problem before, I had tried using other browsers also and I could find that the images were loading properly from those browsers. After doing lots of research on the google for Opera settings I found that there is a small change that you need to make in the Opera browser. When you open the Opera browser you will find that on the right hand side at the bottom, there will be a camera icon. You need to click it down the drop arrow. There you will find a option of show images.

Also you can do the changes by going on to control panel from the start menu, there you will find a Internet options. When you open that you will find a new window where there will be many tabs. The last tab will be Advance tab click on it and see to it that all the check boxes under the multimedia option are selected, especially “show pictures” option. Also see to it that none of your other programs are blocking the images to view.

I got your issue solved, Just got the Preferences option from the settings and select on the programs. You will find “Check if Opera is a default browser on startup” option in the check box. There you can see the details button, click on it. Over there you will see protocols and file types handled by Opera. There you can select on ALL and make sure that you save all the settings. I had done the same thing and it worked for me.