Thread: How to Change profile to public in CloudMe

How to Change profile to public in CloudMe

Hello friend, last one month I have worked on this cloudme online computer and now i in fact need to change this cloudme profile to public. Initially the profile present in this cloudme is to be set to under 16. This profile is on private. How do i change this profile to public. If anyone having knowledge about this then please share your own thoughts. Any type of helps for doing this kind of complicated task would be appreciates.

Re: How to Change profile to public in CloudMe

Hey dude, I have some experience about this and really this type of problem actually need some perfect work. Then you need to follow the describing process for doing this task. First you need to go to account and then hit the privacy options. This will be allow to change this profile to public. Then do this task into this privacy tab. It task is to be necessary because of the new privacy rules present in this setting. Then follow this task and solve the problem.

The home page of this CloudMe will be providing this type of opportunity. Then you need to logon the old home page of this CloudMe and then open the account settings option which is present under the edit profile menu. Then just hit privacy tab and finally change option of your profile. There is different option present on the new profile. Hence If you work on the new home page, then you need to go to the edit profile and then open account settings. This will be present on the right under view my profile. Finally hit the privacy and this will be change your profile to public.

Hey dude, i know that there are many number of options resent over this CloudMe and the icloud. It will be helps to change this profile to public. Then you need to choose the perfect solution to do this task. This solution may not be harmful to the other options of the application. Then first go to your account settings which is present in the CloudMe online computer and then you need to open the setting option of this account setting. This will show the privacy of the CloudMe in the page. Finally click or may be select the option "everyone" and then finally sets it to public.

I suggest you to just Go to the main page of your CloudMe and then hit on 'Account Settings' option of this CloudMe online computer. After doing this task you need to go to 'Privacy Settings' option of this 'Account Settings' option. Then set the option properly into this dialog box and it will be helps to solve the problem. Then do this task and it will be helps to solve the problem. Then follow this task and it really effective to solve the problem.

I suggest you to juts use the manual and then follow the instruction present into this manual. This will be helps to solve your problem. Then just download the correct CloudMe online computer user guide manual and read it. This will be shows the privacy setting option. Then use this and it will be solve your problem. This is the basic think and it will be helps to solve the problem. The other way is to be just use the expert advice.