Thread: Opera 11.10 extensions disabled after restarting browser

Opera 11.10 extensions disabled after restarting browser

I have recently installed opera 11.10 web browser on windows 7 x64bit operating system. In the startup this opera extension is to be enabled but later on this extension is to be disabled. every time I need to set this extension to be manually enabled. There is some serious problem present in this browser and I really need to solve this problem. Any help would be appreciates. Thanks in advance.

Re: Opera 11.10 extensions disabled after restarting browser

I experience the same behavior in my system. Opera 11.10 present in my system and every time I need to set this extension to enabled. Eventually I able to fix this problem in my system. First you need to go into opera:config and then locate the 'webserver always on' or not. If this will not set properly then set it. Also you need to just set the option as 'webserver enable' in this setting. Then finally hit save. Then restart opera & it solve the problem.

I also faced this problem. I faced this problem in OSX.6.7 Opera 11.10 and most of the time this Extension are disabled. Then I decided to uninstall this option. This will be helps to solve the problem. Hence I did this task using the manual of the opera. Then the manual of the opera web browser will be describing this point in trouble shooting section. Then do this task and it will be helps to solve the problem.

The same kind of trouble I faced in the Opera 11.10 which is installed on the Windows XP Pro operating system. Then I test the extension option checkbox and I properly disabled. And then I did the restart operation in this system. Then I done the did the reset option and it will be helps to solve the problem. I think you also need to do this task into your system this will be helps to solve the problem. Then use it and solve problem.

Opera 11.10 web browser and then the additional functionality present in this Extensions on the other web browser. This includes several good features that will be provide the facility to solve this type of troubles. Then I think you need to read the manual and then properly follow the instruction as per mentioned in this manual. The default setting will also effective to solve this problem,. Then follow this task and it helps to solve the problem.

Hi, I think you don’t know this thing, but the Opera extensions present similar features as compared to the Chrome browser. Then you need to use the setting of this Chrome browser. This will be real effective and it helps to understand the basic problem behind this. If this type of trouble will be indicate that the browser will not work correctly then you need to update this browser. This will solve your extension problem.

Yep, I also appreciate your opinion that this update task will be effective in this case. The basic think behind this is the update automatically solves this problem. The developer of the opera 11.10 web browser present into the Extensions gallery on the Opera website and you can easily do this extension uploads task. Then use this task and it really effective to solve this type of problem. Then follow the required task to solve this problem.