Thread: Myspace photo gallery not working Opera v11.11

Myspace photo gallery not working Opera v11.11

Right now I am using the Opera web browser in my computer which is running with Windows 7. Recently I have updated this browser to v 11.11. After updating it, I have found that the opera browser is not opening the Myspace photogallery properly. The problem is I am not able to see any pictures from Myspace users photogallery. I have tried installing several plug-ins and extension but it didn’t help at all. What can I do now? Should I need to move back to the previous version until this issue gets resolved?

Re: Myspace photo gallery not working Opera v11.11

If it is not working then you can try alternative way to see images until the issue get resolved.
    • Right click on an image on your desktop.
    • Then at the bottom 'properties'.
    • Then you see out there at the top 'Open with' standing. There at the back, click on 'Change ...'.
    • There in the list enter the "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer" and click search.
    • Then he opened the windows viewer.
    • Normally it would automatically be assigned to all images on your desktop.
    • So if you adjust one times, he would automatically do the rest.

I have uninstalled Opera and re-installed it, tested that selection inside the Control Panel, and it at rest does not demonstrate images. I am pretty positive I don't encompass a program jamming images for the reason that I can notice them completely okay in IE otherwise FireFox (I make use of Opera intended for private favorite.) It is not leasing me upload a screenshot, except I believe you obtain the thought. If I did a Google Image hunt on cheese for instance, the consequences would turn up, though while I click on an image, I can observe the page loading plus downloading the picture, though not anything shows up afterwards.

I believe that the problem you are getting in opera may be due to the extensions or plug-ins installed in your computer or in your browser itself. The additional programs do not interfere with this. Have you tried resetting all the opera settings to default? You should try it also. Furthermore if you have installed any third party extensions or plug-ins or anything to opera then remove it. Now restart the browser and try once again. It may be working now.

This is because Opera works differently in terms of javascript events, but to stupid to say. Do not know whether it is possible, but otherwise post your script here. Also, the ALT text is not about to show on hover. ALT are for instance non-graphical browsers, such as blind people etc, to still be able to tell what it says. If index (ren / were?) Search engine are also some pictures.

Perhaps you might attempt going toward Start>Control panel>Internet options>Advanced>Under Multimedia make certain the "Show Pictures" is checked. Take care that you do not contain whichever programs that chunk images from screening. If this fails, you may possibly attempt re-installing Opera. Furthermore, it would be excellent if you can post a screenshot of what occurred while you attempt to load images thus I might have a improved image of your circumstances.

Do you think that the opera has installed or updated properly to the latest version? Did you get any kind of error or interruption while updating? If so, then you should try re-installing the opera and update it once again if you can. Let’s see whether it can resolve the issue or not. If you still not able to find the solution then you should may perhaps try by contacting the opera support team by the help of forum or whichever their official community. If it is bug in latest version then it will help them to find a fix very quickly.