Thread: Unable to share screen in Skype

Unable to share screen in Skype

Hey guys I am using Skype from 1 week and it very helpful for me because I can make free call to my cousin in London. Recently I downloaded the new version of the Skype that is 5.3.0111.now I came to know that we can share a screen using Skype I tried many times but I am unable share a screen on Skype. So please tell me the procedure to share a screen on skype, thus anyone has same glitch need suggestion. Thank you

Re: Unable to share screen in Skype

I suggested you that first download latest version of Skype from interne then login to your Skype account then go to your contact list then click on the make call option then your call is connected then users photo is displayed in the small screen. Then there are different options End call, mute, volume adjustments, share then click on the share option. There are different options in the share option such as entire screen, select window, cancels. Then click on the entire screen option then your entire screen is shared with other user.

If you want to share screen on the Skype you need the following things:
    i)download Skype 4.2 and above version for windows,skype 2.8 and above for Mac,skype 2.1and above for Linux.
    ii) You need 2.5GHz processor, 512 RAM and internet speed of 512Kb/s for download and 256Kb/s for upload.
    To start screen sharing make a video call or voice call to the person that you want to share your screen with then click the share icon the call toolbar at the bottom of the calling pane after clicking on the option you screen is shared.

First I insist you that add friends to your Skype profile by the clicking on the "plus" option. Then type a name of your friend name in the search option then the name appears in the window then send a request to your friend after that your friend is added to your profile. Then click on the friend’s name to highlight after that click on the call option from the top menu then select share screen option after that you can share your screen with your friends.