Thread: How to check drive space on cloudme?

How to check drive space on cloudme?

I have become a fan of Apple since I have been using my Apple Iphone, I must say Apple is the best. One of my friend recently told me about cloudme so I visited cloudme and got myself register with it, I really liked cloudme and the way it works, as cloudme says that I can backup my files to my account on cloudme, so I wanted to backup some of my file so I wanted to know how much space in a drive does cloudme provides? And how much space I can use to backup my files? Please let me know if you know about it. Thank you.

Re: How to check drive space on cloudme?

Hey guys even I wanted to know the same thing, as I am new to cloudme don’t know much about it I tried searching through help option on cloudme but was not able to find the answer to what drive space does cloudme provides and what is the maximum size of the file I can upload on my coludme account? Is there any limit in uploading files? Please share your answers as soon as possible as I need to backup my some of my very important data.

Can you please tell me have you registered with a free account or a premium account? As both the account has different drive space provided by cloudme to upload your files, a free account has the drive space of 3GB where as a premium account can have the drive space up to 10GB. You can use these drives for uploading your file to your cloudme account, and you can even share your files with your friends.

Thanks for the information that you have given to me I would appreciate your answer, I have not paid any additional charges for registering with cloudme as I guess I am on normal free account of 3GB not on the premium account of 10GB, so as you said that free account provides the drive of 3GB I just wanted to ask that how to check the drive space? How much space I have used? And can I upgrade my drive space from 3GB to 10GB?

You can check your disc space on the corner of the right side at the top where the widgets are there, or you can use Document Explorer and click on the option “My Cloud OS” here you would be able to see all the details of your disk, including all your group disks, you can customize these by clicking on the Custom option in the view option in the toolbar. Kindly note that the files that are shared by your friends do not uses any space of your drive.