Thread: Mozilla Firefox will crash when it encounters a script

Mozilla Firefox will crash when it encounters a script

Hey guys, I am using Mozilla Firefox web browser in my Macbook Pro laptop which is running Mac OS X. I don’t know what have caused this issue in my system, but the browser is crashing everytime it is encountering script. For example: whenever I am logging on to my Facebook account, the Firefox browser crashes within two seconds. Please guys, help me solve the problem as it is very annoying now. Any kind of help is accepted. Thank you in advance.

Re: Mozilla Firefox will crash when it encounters a script

You said that the Mozilla Firefox which you have installed in your system crashes as soon as it encounters any type of script. So, I would suggest you to try running the browser with no-script. You can install the no-script add-ons for the same. This will assure a much safer Mozilla firefox. I am not sure whether this will prove to be helpful, but it is worth a try as I have read this to be solving issue with Mozilla Firefox.

The problem might be occurring because you are using an older version of Mozilla Firefox in your system. So, first make sure that your have updated the latest available version of Mozilla Firefox in your system. You can search for the same on Internet and download the setup of the latest version from the official website of Mozilla Firefox. Downloading from the official website will assure that you are not installing any corrupt file in your system, thus giving you more security.

If you are finding it really difficult to try access any website which is running any kind of script by using the Mozilla Firefox in your system, then in I would recommend you to try accessing the website by using Safari browser. It is the default web browser provided with Mac OS, so it will be much preferred browser if you are wishing to get your issue solved. Also make sure that you have updated your system will updates which are always available.

Thank you, guys for showing so much of concern toward my issue. I really appreciate your time, effort and your assistance. I tried all of the above suggestions, but nothing seems to be solving my problem. I have installed the latest available Mozilla Firefox and Safari in my system, but both the web browsers are showing similar kind of issues when they are encountering any script. I hope someone have got some more suggestions which could help me get out of issue.

So, you are facing the issue in both the Mozilla Firefox and the Safari browser. Then, the best solution according to me in this case is to either try other web browsers or you should wait for the Mozilla Firefox or Safari Official technical support to release the new updates which would solve the problem. But till then you can go on and try Google Chrome or Opera web browser. Or search for other browsers for Mac OS.