Thread: Loading Apple iCloud is ridiculously slow

Loading Apple iCloud is ridiculously slow

My friends recently recommended to have a look upon Apple’s latest iCloud. So now I have created an account at iCloud in order to store my data and other files online. But when I am trying to access it from my MacBook Pro laptop using my home Internet, I am unable to. It is totally unusable as the speed is ridiculously slow. I click on menus and have to wait for about 2-3 minutes in order to navigate to the next link. What must be the issue? Please help me, as things are really getting irritating.

Re: Loading Apple iCloud is ridiculously slow

Please check your Internet connection. Loading of iCloud is taking a lot of time because your Internet connection might be slow, which is why you are facing the issue. As it’s an online application, it will be requiring good Internet speed. So make sure that Internet is working very well and all your connections are proper with no glitches or errors. In order to cross check your Internet connection, confirm from the service provider about the speed of your Internet and there is no issues form the server side.

According to me, you should probably try to run Apple iCloud from some other computer. This will make it clear to you, whether you are facing the issue only in your computer or the problem is with all the computers. If you are able to view iCloud in other computer without any issues like slow speed and all, then it is for sure that the problem is caused only in your computer. So you will be requiring to check out for the problem in your computer.

Thank you all for replying to my post. It was very kind of you to do so. I read your suggestions and did exactly what you have asked in that. I called up my Internet Service provider and confirmed from him that there is no issue with my connection speed. Also to cross check the issue, I tried accessing my iCloud account from some other PC also, but with the same result. From other systems also I was unable to access iCloud. Please give me some more suggestions.

According to me the issue is with the web browser which you are using in order to access your iCloud account. It might be possible that your computer system or your web browser might not be updated inorder to support the latest features included in iCloud by Apple. So, I would suggest you to download the latest available update for your system as well as the web browser which you are using to access iCloud account.

I would suggest you to try using different browsers and check which one is solving your issue. You can try on Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla firefox, Opera etc. To download the setup file for any of these web browsers, just search for them on Internet and download the following from their respective official websites. I have tried using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, and they seem to be pretty quick according to me.