Thread: Not able to login cloudme account

Not able to login cloudme account

As one of my friend suggested me I had sign-up with Cloudme few weeks back, and I think my friend suggested me the right thing. I was too busy with my schedule during past two weeks, I was not able to access my account on Cloudme, but when I tried logging to my Cloudme account two days back I was not able to login to my account since then, is this the problem with all of you who are using cloudme? Please share your views and help me thank you.

Re: Not able to login cloudme account

Welcome to Cloudme, but at the same time I also feel sorry for you as you are not be able to login to your cloudme account, are you sure you have entered your username and password correctly? Please confirm your username and password and try logging again to your cloudme account, I guess you will be able to access to your account with entering correct username and password.

Have you shared your password with anyone else? Or did you tried logging to your account from any unofficial site other than cloudme’s official site, as it may be that your account might have been hacked if you must have shared your logging details i.e. username or password to someone else or you might have tried logging your Cloudme account from any unofficial site other than cloudme’s official site!

I appreciate your feedback; yes I am entering the right user name and password I even rechecked the login details i.e. user name and password and tried logging again but I was not able to login even then. And I don’t remember that I had shared my user name or password to anyone, not even I tried logging to my account to any unofficial site other than cloudme’s official site, in fact I did not even login through cloudme’s official site as I was busy during past two weeks so was not able to login to my account.

What web browser are you using for accessing cloudme? As cloudme is a new concept it is currently not working with all the web browsers that includes Firefox and other web browser, it works absolutely fine with Google chrome, as I have been using my cloudme account via Google chrome browser, I guess you might be using some other browser other than Google chrome, as its not supported with other browser, I have heard that Apple is working towards making cloudme supportable with other browser as well, till then I would suggest you to use cloudme with Google chrome it will defiantly work.