Thread: Unable to open any Mail of Hotmail with Opera browser.

Unable to open any Mail of Hotmail with Opera browser.

Hello guys I am not sure that is this problem is valid or common but I am facing this issue after using opera. Basically I am having two hotmail accounts. in the company of one of this, at what time I attempt open this through Opera, It perform fake, not take action at the same time as I click whatever thing, however if this e-mail I open through additional browser (FF, Chrome, or IE), it is working. And through others hotmail account, I don't comprise some troubles through Opera.

Re: Unable to open any Mail of Hotmail with Opera browser.

I developed the same problem yesterday with Hotmail. The page opens and shows me my mail and folders, but nothing happens when I click on any links. I deleted all cookies and Live Hotmail, erases the cache, and tried all different network options (masking and identifying as IE and Firefox.) I have no extensions installed. I'm running an old computer with XP SP1 so far had no problems running Hotmail, as long as I identified myself as Firefox. Hotmail works correctly in Firefox. My other computer with XP SP2 can still read mail from Hotmail in Opera.

I realize that some people have a similar problem with their mail. Before yesterday I used to read my messages with Opera and there is no change in my desktop operating system, Ubuntu Linux, AMD 64, 1.75 G Broadband to 18Mb / s. Is not the same for Windows or Mac? First solution: open the mail with another browser instead of, or, secondly, to change my hotmail account outside. Someone gives me a better? What to say about Opera? Is this a new topic or I made a mistake on my pc?

Hello guys I saw many people are facing this similar issue. I would suggest you to check that which browser you guys are using. If you guys are suing older version then it will not open with it, because hotmail is not compatible with it. And if you are using most up to date version and still you are not able to perform it then please contact with the tech support of the Opera they will guide you in the appropriate way. I hope this will help you thank you.

I cannot open email messages in Hotmail o. I can sign, but clicking a single email produces no response at all. I use Windows 98SE and Opera 10.63. I had been working on this combination of at least the last year. I opened Explorer 6 and was able to open an email from Hotmail, but the browser keeps crashing and said he needed to close. (Explorer 6 is horrible, because the built in problems.) Instead of wasting time in their final worrying about cookies and what not, face the fact that Microsoft has changed something new, not the test. Reading this forum should be enough to convince everyone that is a problem of Microsoft.