Thread: Affiliation or reseller for iCloud

Affiliation or reseller for iCloud

Friends, I would like to subscribe an affiliation otherwise reseller program but the problem is, I have only read about the Internet Café program. So I am leaving this question here so that I can get some suggestion and ideas from you people. So is there anybody who can tell me that if it is probable to sell icloud to my customers. Please reply as early as possible. I will be appreciating each reply. Thank you in advance.

Re: Affiliation or reseller for iCloud

The benefit of reseller program is that you be able to offer your personal pricing to the customers of yours (higher otherwise lower than prices on superiority Unit website). One more benefit is also an alternative that your customers will believe they are downloading product as of your domain. Reseller program be able to started, if reseller will purchase credits meant for minimum $3000 from superiority Unit - credits will be allocate to his account within members area.

As an affiliate, all you need do is refer clients AccuCode and provide background information on them to use when introducing the opportunity for our online customers and a deal registration portal. If the customer signs up and pays for an AO: fulfillment service, then your business has a remission rate of 10% gross margins AccuCode dealing with customers. I hope that this information will help you to clear your doubt.

As a reseller. Bring in AccuCode into your customer account, make a minimum initial sale AccuCode carry on the client (presentation) and then close the sale. Once the customer signs and pays for any AO: Compliance offers your business then receives a commission of 20% gross margins for that customer AccuCode permanently - as long as they remain an AO: Meeting the customers and remain an AO: Compliance dealer.

AccuCode provide gap assessment and analysis that not only identify problem areas, but the issues that must be remedied to a customer in order to become PCI and comply with HIPAA. The AO: Membership Compliance or distributor may sell their remediation services to the client or optionally work with AccuCode to the remediation work. AccuCode will help you to find the most recent PCI and / or the status of HIPAA compliance as well as reporting compliance required.

We support you to join affiliate and reseller program. We offer discounts to our distributors to promote and distribute our products to their customer base. Please contact us if you would like to open an account. If you are a dealer online, providing a wide variety of banners and text links that can be placed on your site. When a user clicks throughout the site that will track the motion and provide you a payment of 10% of the ultimate purchase price of product.