Thread: The FastCGI process exited unexpectedly

The FastCGI process exited unexpectedly

I am new to installation when it comes to a server edition of windows, I never had any previous experience regarding it and I have now been given a job to install Php on a server edition of windows so I read each and every step that is available on the IIS official website. I read and perform every action that was stated there. However when I try to execute a php page I am presented with an error message.something like this c:\php\php.cgi.exe – The fast process exited unexpectedly.

Re: The FastCGI process exited unexpectedly

I think that an http error 500 that is usually caused by the corrupted file during the installation of the IIS server. And there is no other solution for these expect the re-installation of the IIS server with the CGI installation there are many things that should work there. You can also try to repair it, but personally I won’t recommend you this may in further lead to series of error that may go undetected and it may only worsen your problem.

Okay I guess that was the latest thing that said somewhat like this, I think that was due to the crash report that Fast cgi gave you which is usually considered to used for running multiple pages at a faster rate, I even the consider that fixing won ‘t work as these are sensitive problems that went . I had the same issues .

It seems to appear like the php extension folder that you have is incorrect in the php.ini and because of the same the php library won ‘t load and that causes the iis server to crash which in turn gives you an error in the fast CGI file you can also start the php from the c:\php but the extension in c:\program file would give you some log file that would eventually help you to debug them as use them. I hope this helps you out .

I have spend almost all the day trying to debugging this and I found out that the there was no way in which the error could be fixed above that I have also referred to dozens of website that states different method and procedure but to my destiny I got nothing in my hand, I am still getting this error does anyone know who to solve this error. Many of them have a similar the like mine but it seems like none of them have a solution for this .