Thread: PHP on IIS7 gave me an Error 503

PHP on IIS7 gave me an Error 503

Hi , I have tried installing the latest version of php along with the latest available version of IIS that was available for downloading . My program files were working perfectly fine until and unless this Moring that I discovered that my php server was not working this morning. I also figured out that it gave me an random error ( I guess ) to me which was eventually numbered Error 503. Does anyone know who to debug this error as I want to avoid re-installation?

Re: PHP on IIS7 gave me an Error 503

I guess but you can still output the command line from the “php-info” and that would in turn help you get an output from the php manager to by logging in and trying the phpinfo.php file which is present in the root directory of the php ( a folder named like wwwroot folder.) And then check if you are able to run it properly. If the problem still persists then try making a sub-folder of the wwwroot .And see if that works for you.

I think there is no solution for your problem, and using some tips and tricks that use manual deletion option may even worsen your problem. So I suggest you to re-install the php application that you are using so that if there are any corrupt files in it then they might get delete and then you can start with a fresh copy of installation. I think that would help you out in a better way rather than trouble shooting the same

I tried to reinstall it but, there was no option for re-installing it, I searched it everywhere and to my shock there was no uninstall option on the windows for the php. I have did a heavy research on the installation guide for the same I installed it and there was nothing that I could do for it now. I even tried this using the WPI server that I had previously installed. Still no clue where did I went wrong. Well thanks in advance for the help .

There were you go wrong the first time when you installed this, you did not do it properly and that caused you the series of problem that you are facing now, I guess you might only be able to see a working folder of the same there is no other folder there. I know suggest you to have a manual deletion you can even try to repair it and then try to un-install it as that might not work in many cases but a try won’t be a waste if it worked.

I have got this problem it was an random error that was thrown by the php server , but know that I have figured that out , I have now trouble shoot it and I have already ydone it . I never though that I would ever be able to solve the problem and above that I even fixed other error that came to me , I think that was just a problem which I created through the codeing I wrote , but ,that is a history now . Thanks for the time that you spend for me .