Thread: Error Loading Local Pages from Dreamweaver in Chrome

Error Loading Local Pages from Dreamweaver in Chrome

Hi I have Google Chrome Browser In my Pc. I use Google Chrome browser as a default browser for my daily use. I usually sit for 4-6 hrs a day o internet. Recently I faced a problem while using Google Chrome. There was an error in loading page from dream viewer in chrome. It is continuously working slowly. Sometimes there is an error displayed Page cannot be displayed. Please help me on this and give me an appropriate solution for it. Also tell me that how will I be able to open the pages.

Re: Error Loading Local Pages from Dreamweaver in Chrome

According to your request, I will surely help you on it. Just follow the steps. If you have a Dreamviewer CS4 then follow the above steps: It is given according to your Operating System.
    Vista: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver CS4\<language>\Configuration\shared\DMXzone\Sliding Billboard\

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Adobe\Dreamweaver CS4\<language>Configuration\shared\DMXzone\Sliding Billboard\

MAC: MacHD : Users : <username> : Library : Application Support : Adobe : Dreamweaver CS4 : <language> : Configuration : shared : DMXzone : Sliding Billboard :

If you are using DreamviewerCS3 then: follow the above steps: It’s according to the OS.
    Vista: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver 9\Configuration\shared\DMXzone\Sliding Billboard\
    XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Adobe\Dreamweaver 9\Configuration\shared\DMXzone\Sliding Billboard\
    MAC: MacHD : Users : <username> : Library : Application Support : Adobe : Dreamweaver 9 : Configuration : shared : DMXzone : Sliding Billboard :

If you are using the Dreamviewer 8; Then follow the above steps. While pasting it copy the proper OS Tag.
    Vista: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Dreamweaver <version>\Configuration\shared\DMXzone\Sliding Billboard\
    XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Macromedia\Dreamweaver <version>\Configuration\shared\DMXzone\Sliding Billboard\
    MAC: MacHD : Users : <username> : Library : Application Support : Macromedia : Dreamweaver <version> : Configuration : shared : DMXzone : Sliding Billboard :
    ... And locate the file dmxSlidingBillboard_lib.js. Open it in DW and change the line 31 from