Thread: Dofollow Vs. Nofollow

Dofollow Vs. Nofollow

I just thought to compare those two method . as far as I know the nofollow backlinks not make any impressing on the page rank on outgoing course although I also heard that the nofollow backlinks influence the pagerank to outgoing links with little bit but the percentage is lesser than dofollow ones it was nice to know this does anybody has anything else to know about this I would be glad to know this

Thanks

Re: Dofollow Vs. Nofollow

What some are saying, the Page Rank provided by Google web pages is still very important. so i completely changed the way we design our pages to optimize them for the best. The use of parameter nofollow for external links is one example.

Applied on a hypertext link, nofollow this parameter to specify the search engines not to follow this link. For information, very few engines consider Google and MSN Live Search yes, but not Yahoo,

Dofollow as well as Nofollow are the significant thing between a lot of SEO Ranking Factors that affect the ranking of a specific blog and the site on the search engines Well I am against nofollow it This make the search engines not to add up the link in terms of positioning the pages.

NoFollow
    • do not improve your position in the ranking of search engines.
    • do not hurt your current position in search engines.

DoFollow"
    • They can help a website to get a higher position in search engines.
    • can help get more traffic and sales for being your site found in the higher positions, and is likely to click on the link.

If you send comments to "DoFollow" only, your strategy of link building is not within the natural forms and could be considered as a manipulation of the links from search engines and be penalized for it. Also be selective in the anchor text and keywords that you use your name or nickname to display the comment. Show that you have something to say and do not you just want to ask for a backlink.

I think dofollow blog makes more problems than benefits. Time for moderation, the likelihood of large-scale spam attacks on him, and as a consequence of the deterioration of the resource. And all this for a small attendance

The achievement of backlinks is critical to achieve good positioning of your website. But not all links are equal, and I do not mean the importance of the web that binds us but the type of link. Basically there are 2 type

1. Nofollow. The links that have this attribute are not followed by search engine spiders, so that its importance is significantly lower, although not zero, so that it is preferable that any such links. As discussed in forums and blogs normally get this type of link.
    2. Dofollow. These are links without the attribute "nofollow". This type of links are more important, , more difficult to achieve. Most often, to get these links is through trade or looking for a blog or forum that do not apply the attribute "nofollow" by default.

Make your blog Dofollow, advertised it, and what to expect? Chances are comments that you think should be increased only by the fact that your blog has become Dofollow. And do not you think that you just pay the money for such comments to your blog? After all, judge for yourself, people suddenly began to comment on you not because you have a well written posts, but only because the visitors have found another place where you can put a link to your blog. That is, in my opinion Dofollow is the cash equivalent that entices you a visitor to your blog

Due to the fact that there is no time to check references comment s, as well as a lot of time on the moderation of comments, I have my blog on noindex nofollow and comment. Spam is small, but is there. Dofollow definitely better, so it attracts more commentators, but it requires more time and attention.