Thread: Faulty application path C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetsrv\w3wp.exe & ntdll.dll into IIS 7.5

Faulty application path C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetsrv\w3wp.exe & ntdll.dll into IIS 7.5

I am having above mentioned error on the Windows 2008 R2 server. I am also having IIS 7.5 on the system of mine. I am unable to figure out whether there is an issue with the hardware or software of the server? Let me know if you are having the same problem like me. Any help to fix the matter of mine would be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Faulty application path C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetsrv\w3wp.exe & ntdll.dll into IIS 7.5

In this particular problem I wanted to know following information which would be useful to get the requirement of yours. Can you post the entire error message which you are getting? I recommend that you should post the log file of the error which you are getting on the computer of yours. Also can you tell me from when you are getting the above mentioned issue? Let me know if you are having any additional information so that I can figure out and let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

Re: Faulty application path C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetsrv\w3wp.exe & ntdll.dll into IIS 7.5

Well looking at the situation which I think I am aware of the root cause of the problem which you are getting. I am suspecting that the this particular issue is happening due to corruption of the Application Pool Identity. Also this issue might be happening due to corruption of any specific account which has been used by the app pool. To fix the matter the solution is really simple you have to set up the new app pool identity.

I have figured why this particular issue is happening in the situation of yours. Well I have noticed that the IIS is seems to be crashing when there are multiple request from the client side. PyISAPIe is called for each and every request. It is passed to the Static server once it has been detected on the network. However I am not having any idea how to solve this particular matter. I will come to you as I have found any specific solution to get the requirement of yours.

I think you are misunderstanding the thing entirely. There is nothing like Profile like Network service. You should try to assigning an explicit user you have create as an app pool identity with the an actual account. So you should try the thing and let me know whether it is working or not. Also if you are having any query then feel free to ask over here. I am hoping that solution which I have provided over here would be useful to you.

In order to fix the matter I recommend that following steps which you can use to fix the matter of yours. You have to look for Rapid-Fail Protection into the Advanced Settings of the Application Pool which has been set to 5. You have to simply disable the same and after doing the same i think you will not the get the issue which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. Let me know whether it is working or not.