Thread: How to Upgrade CloudMe storage to larger than 100 GB

How to Upgrade CloudMe storage to larger than 100 GB

Hello friend, I have work on the CloudMe which is an online computer. Currently I used 100 GB memory for storage and sign up purpose. Now I want to increase this storage strength. This will be helps to me for storing the necessary online data. I haven’t brief knowledge about it but I need to do this task. Can I combine two 100 GB package into same virtual desktop? Any type of helps or suggestion for doing this task will be appreciates.

Re: How to Upgrade CloudMe storage to larger than 100 GB

Hey dude, Yes there is possibility in this CloudMe that you can simply combine multiple super drives if you need them in the icloud. In virtual desktop, several times user want to store the mobile applications. This will be helps in the future for easy upload tool and all the supported files of this application. Then you need to just buy several drives and then combine then and used them as a single drive. This will be alternatively solve your problem.

In today’s world, there is no longer drive present in the CloudMe. Hence I think you need to use this kind of alternative solutions. This will be capable to do this type of complicated task. Then use this simple concept in the CloudMe. Then use this kind of simple concept and most of the time this will be really effective for doing such kind of complicated task. Combining multiple drive is the best way to solve this problem.

In the market still there is no such kind of drives present that will be contains the single 200 GB drive. I think you need to currently use this 2 same compatible storage drive and they will be helps to use the 200 GB storage. Then use this facility and it will be helps to solve this problem. I have read several articles related to this issue and still I haven’t find out any correct solution over this problem. Then use this alternative solution.

I also faced the similar kind of problem and that time I haven’t able to solve this problem. Hence I contact the support staff of the official site. The CloudMe official site expert will told me the same answer. They describe that currently there is no need to use the 200 GB storage. This will be helps to store the unnecessary data. Then use only the 100 GB storage and if you want to used 200 GB then use this two same drive.

Hi, yes they mention the correct thing. Still there is no single 200 GB drive present in the market and if any present then they will not be support the CloudMe online computer. Hence I think you have to use this single 100 GB or the combination of both 100 GB drive. This will be the separate drives in this CloudMe online computer and it is the temporary solution over this problem. Use this solution and it solves your problem.

As per my knowledge there will be no need to do this task. You need to just use the existing storage drive. This drive is capable to store the important data over this online computer. Then I recommended you to just use this 100 GB drive and it will be helps to solve this problem. I have used this CloudMe online computer and there is nothing extra storage needed for my system. This 100 GB will be sufficient for perform this task.