Thread: How can I download Google chrome extension

How can I download Google chrome extension

I have already pretty much everything verbloggt. My hardware, my freeware for Windows and Mac OS X, and of course my Firefox extensions. But I often got the question via email, which I would use extensions because when I was traveling with Google Chrome. currently mainly because I'm traveling with Google Chrome: her times as the extensions used by me. Advance should be said there are few. A few extensions faster browser.

Re: How can I download Google chrome extension

Well the first thing that I would like to tell you here is that you can download the same from the official site that is nothing but the Google. So just start the browser of yours and then there you can find the way to download the same on the browser itself. I hope that you are getting my point and also will be able to download the extension on your machine. I have no doubt that you will be able to use the same.

The first extension is AdBlock for Google Chrome . Do I think probably no more. Blocks relatively reliable advertising. We continue to Better Gmail .The extension makes it chic and simple Gmail more usable. I'm a little more on Better Gmail already in my post My experiment Gmail as default entered. My third extension Better Gmail tasks. Hereby I am planning my tasks. I am sure that you will like one or the other extension of the same.

To sync extensions, settings, bookmarks and and of course you can use the internal Google Chrome Syndication - or one used for bookmarks and passwords Xmarks . Right now it looks like yes, as it could go on with the service. You see, actually quite minimalist. But I'm extremely well with the few extensions. Now and then, most times I temporarily here and there - but only what is really needed, creates the leap into my must-haves. What are yours

For rapid storage of text or images is great clip to Ever note used. Ever note is a great service, simply take the time here in the blog posts under the microscope. Then I have Google's own URL Shorter in use google URL Shortened . Shortens URLs to pass on rises and click statistics. The Gmail Checker Plus ensures, among other things, for the display of unread e-mails. Besides watching then equal to the Google Reader Notified . So I get up to date with what love driving my fellow bloggers Sun So the whole thing looks chic, is also still Plus Reader for use.