Thread: lost the admin rights of the page which is created by me

lost the admin rights of the page which is created by me

hey guys I am using face from last 2 years and it is the best and biggest social networking site I ever seen because it is fastest social networking website recently before 1 week I created a page on facebook but now I lost the rights of the page please tell me the procedure to gain rights of the page again if anyone having same glitch need suggestion. Thank you

Re: lost the admin rights of the page which is created by me

hey I suggested you that please go to option help center in the facebook for this issue and type your issue there and you will get you question answer .if you not got your question solution then report the issue to the facebook then facebook support team will help you to solve the problem .when you regain you admin rights of the then make sure that don’t delete yourself from page. please make don’t share admin right with other unknown person.

firstly I tell you that log in to your facebook account then go to page then go to hep center after that type your issue that is regain admin rights of the page then press enter then facebook will provide link for regain admin rights of the page then go to that page please enter the link of the page then click on the next option then click on the submit button then your request is submitted to facebook then facebook support verifies about your request then your problem is resolved in 24 hours .

I insist you that first login to facebook profile then go to your fan page and copy the link of page after that go account option then click on the help center option then type regain admin rights then press enter then facebook provide link to get your page admin rights again then go to that link then one box appear enter the link in that box then click on submit button then you gain the option for regain rights page.