Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

how can we add banner to our profile?

Technology & Internet

Old 17-06-2011

how can we add banner to our profile?

hey guys I am using facebook from last one year I would say that this is one of the best social networking web site I ever seen because it is fastest social networking website but now I want to add banner to my profile but I don?t know the procedure to add banner to profile so guys please tell the procedure to add banner to the profile, thus anyone having the same glitch, need suggestion. Thank you

Old 17-06-2011

Re: how can we add banner to our profile?

hey I suggest you firstly log into the profile go to profile page then go to search tab then click on the search tab then enter the search for the profile banner application then press enter after that go to application page then add the application your profile before adding application into your profile facebook ask for permission click on the accept option then application will be added to your profile now using this application you can add banner to your profile.
Old 17-06-2011

actually facebook banned all this application that did this luckily still you can do it yourself .use the profile banner first login to your facebook account with your desired email id and password, to create banner to your profile first download the image which you want to add profile page as a banner then upload it into your facebook profile.After that Tag urself in the image by clicking right mouse button after this procedure then select make banner to profile after completing this procedure the desired banner will be added to your profile
Old 17-06-2011
Members

I prefer you the procedure for adding banner to facebook profile is firstly login to your facebook profile after that go to the top search bar type in HTML and press enter or click on the magnifying glass to the right. after completing this procedure You will see some option like ” profile HTML “, when you see that option double click to the right on “view application”.After that Look to the top left and click on the blue box says “go to application” then Click on the box that says “allow” then copy and paste all printed text in big box and delete it. after completing this minimize your facebook site and Go to your Your Night Homepage and click on “Invite” located at the top center of your page. Then scroll down and at the bottom you will see four banners application and click on it after that choose your desired banner then click on it and copy the link from address bar after that Return to your facebook page and paste in the big box.After completing this process click on the button at the top on the left side of your page after that click on the submit then click on the add profile option “after that click on add to profile” option in the middlle.After that you will see a pop up box screen scrolled to the bottom of it and click on the “Add”optiom then Scroll down on your facebook page see your desired banner at the bottom of the page.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , ,