Thread: Opened tabs or pages are not syncing across the PC

Opened tabs or pages are not syncing across the PC

Hey guys, I am not able to get sync to work. I found many people facing the same issue. I had syncing setting setup done in my laptop and when I am trying to sync my desktop I am not able to sync it. The thing is whenever I start up my chrome I must be able to all the tabs to load. I had done this before with my other tabs. Is there any limit or something like that? Has anyone got this done? Please suggest me something.

Re: Opened tabs or pages are not syncing across the PC

Chrome syncing is a function, which allows you to have open multiple tabs and browser across different systems. If say that you are in laptop and then if you want to look those pages in desktop then it will be possible. Follow the following steps to get it sync.
    • Open the menu option from the Chrome.
    • On the upper right corner you will find a wrench open that in a new tab option.
    • On the left hand side you will find three topics: Basics, Personal Stuff, and Under the Hood.
    • Once you open the Personal Stuffs then you will find a set up sync option.
    • Once you click on the set up sync option, it will prompt you to enter your username and password.
    • After entering your details your configure sync window will be opened.
    • You will find two tabs: data types and encryption.
    • Select what you want in the data types and click on OK.
    This will help you to sync all the systems you want.

Yes you can open the tabs which you want on the start up. All you need to do is just make some simple changes that are required. When you get the three options, select the Basic option from that. In the basic topics select “Open the following pages” and click on the button “Use Current”. This will help you to add all the sites in the form of tabs that you want when you start up your chrome. Try this method and inform whether you were able to sync it.

It is easy to launch multiple tabs open at the startup when you start up your chrome browser. Follow the steps to get the sites that you want to sync when it gets started:
    • Open the chrome browser and on the upper right hand corner there is wrench from there select the Options button.
    • You will find the “On Startup” under the Options section. Under On Startup click on the Open the following pages.
    • You can either enter your favorite websites URL or you can also add the URL from the last visited websites.
    After making the changes or adding the sites you want then startup your browser again. You will find that, all the websites you had entered will be displayed as soon as you start the chrome.

If you are using IE8, then can do it by getting into the tools and then in the internet options. Type/paste the URL’s that you want in the box named homepage. Also type the different URL’s in new line ad click on Ok. But if you are using the google Chrome then, in the upper top corner you will find a wrench, click on it and then select on Options. Under the Basics select the “Open the following” pages and then select on Add button. After selecting all the URL’s click on the close button.

Favorite Tabs is a new feature that enables you to add the websites that you want. There is a simple way to add your favorite sites. To do so, just open the website that you want and click anywhere on the webpage and then select the “Save Current Tab”. After selecting the sites, whenever you open your browser, you will find all the sites open in different tabs. This will help you to make a quick access to all your websites.