Thread: Cannot copy files in cloudme

Cannot copy files in cloudme

Since I have started using the application called icloud, I would say I get new storage media to which I don’t have to worried about. I can store any kind of file to the server and then retrieve it from anywhere, but from last two days I am getting the error while copying the files from the icloud to my local computer, it says can’t read from source or disk, I am using the application called webDAV to drag and drop the files, any suggestion why this is happening.

Re: Cannot copy files in cloudme

I would say the file may not be store on the server actually and that’s why you care getting this error while copying the files, yeah I know you must be thinking like the file you can see in the list, but it happens sometimes like the page that you see is not been update properly thus, you can seen those files to which is actually not there, I mean to say the files which is already deleted.

This might be happened because of the software that you are using, I am not sure but it could be, and in fact I would say if you can simply do such a things then why you use this kind of software for copying the content. Thus I would recommend you that try to uninstall that software and then try to copy those files from the server where you have stored it.

It seems the files are not presented in the server, because the error that you are getting is somewhat implies that only, or it might be possible that the files that you are trying to copy is being corrupted, thus you are unable to do that. or have you transfer those files on some other place also? If yes then you have to download it from there only, you can’t copy from its previous location and will keep getting this error.

Ok, have you tried to copy those files on another machine rather than yours? I am not able to figure out why this is happening but can simply suggest you that you can try to copy those files from some another location, I hope this would work, if suppose you can do it, then there is some problem in your machine only, such as whether the internet connection is not proper, or disconnected every time, and many more. Thus you should copy it from another location and then transfer it to your local machine.