Thread: Shell command "load" not working in CloudMe

Shell command "load" not working in CloudMe

Hello world, last one week I have worked on CloudMe. As we all know that this CloudMe is an online computer. This will be helps to execute command over the online internet. Now I have faced some problem over this CloudMe. I look some command which helps for loading purpose. When I try to execute the “load” command over this iCloud then there is no command existing message are arrives. Any type of help for solving the trouble will be appreciates.

Re: Shell command "load" not working in CloudMe

Hey dude, as per my knowledge this load command starts an existing application. This command is not helps to open this existing document. There are so many options present over this command. I suggest you to use the inbuilt “type” command. This command will be helps to do the same task for solving the similar problem. Then use this type command over terminal and it will be helps to solve the problem. This is really good work over the CloudMe online computer.

There are also many alternative way to open this document in the shell prompt over the CloudMe computer. I must suggest you to use the default way to open the file. You need to just enter the name of the file with the full path and then press enter. This will be helps to open the command. The opened file will be providing the read, write as well as executing facility if the owner assigns the appropriate access permission. Then use this and it will be helps to solve the problem.

I think this is not the correct solution over this problem. If the iCloud will show you that the load commands are not present in this shell prompt then you need to update your CloudMe computer. This will be helps to you for providing such compatible and correct load command over this shell prompt. Then use this facility and it will be helps to you for solving the problem. I think you need to use this solution and it helps to run the load command.

Yep, I appreciate your own thoughts but I think if the particular task is executing by using any command then there is no need to use the specific command. This is my personal thoughts and I think you need to just use some alternative way to execute the specific task. The alternative command of this load command is type, and the also other mentioned command. Then I think you got the correct advice over this problem. I also suggest reading manual and try to find out whether this command is already present or not.