Thread: How to upload a file with an email?

How to upload a file with an email?

I have purchased a latest computer and the configuration of my computer is 4GB RAM and 500 GB HDD & 1GB Graphics, Intel Core i5. And I have connected a MTNL broadband internet and the internet service provider of MTNL provides 4 Mbps of speed. And I think that the MTNL internet service provider is the best service provider in Mumbai. I have a problem occurring in my mind is that how to upload a file and sent like an attachment in an email. Please help me in solving the problem and giving me the suggestion. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: How to upload a file with an email?

I would like to recommend you that it is easy to send a file through an email attachment you just have to do is that save the attachment file as a separate file on your computer or in any folder, and then open the browser and then from which site you want to sent the email go there and the you can use the upload feature that to upload the file. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem and to give you the knowledge that how to upload the file with an email.

I would like to recommend you that to upload the file through email you have to just make an email address unique folder. And then chose the folder which you want to upload and then choose the advanced properties in the folder properties and then click on the sub menu which is located nears the drop down menu. And then choose the email option tab and then select the allow option tab and then press ok I think that your email will be send to the recipient that you have mentioned. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that first of all save a file into your computer separately so that if the file has been misplaced or has been crashed on the net so It will be very easy to get the attached file and then click on the upload feature that helps you to upload the file but in this case I would like to recommend you that the attachment should be below the 80MB. I hope that this suggestion will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.