Thread: Firefox 3.5.5 Browser loading on Linux Mint 64bit

Mykola Guest

Firefox 3.5.5 Browser loading on Linux Mint 64bit

Hello friend, I have work on the Linux Mint 64bit operating system and I had used the Mozilla Firefox 3.5.5 browser for internet browsing purpose. Yesterday, I did the update Firefox task and now there is some issue present in this browser. Whenever I try to open this browser then it opens but it takes long process for loading any internet files, also most of the time it doesn’t load any content. Any type of help would be appreciates.

Re: Firefox 3.5.5 Browser loading on Linux Mint 64bit

Hey dude, as per you mentioning that in this browser you have did the update task. I think this will be creating the major issue. I suggest you to first check the update task is fully successes or not. Most of the time user will use the online update task and hence this will be creates problem. I think you need to check this update task and if there is some issue present into this then uninstall this browser and then install the fresh copy.

I also faced the same kind of problem and that time I haven’t knowledge about this. Then first I read several forums. They will describe all unnecessary solutions. Then I read the article on the official site of the Mozilla. In that article they mention the solution over this problem. You need to install the latest version of Java from Sun Microsystems. This latest version helps you to solve this problem. Then try this solution and it helps to solve the problem.

I also read article which is mention that the problem is due to the Firefox 3.5.5 browsing speed. It may be possible that this browser speed is minimized. So, you need to increase that speed. Then first uninstall this Firefox and then download new Firefox setup and then by loading that Firefox to your machine. I think you will able to solve your computer problem. Then try this solution if haven’t found the code to increase loading speed of browser.

The other way is you need to just search the setting of the browser. Then you need to first read the manual. In that the developer of this browser will already mention the correct step by step process to increase the loading speed of the browser. The internet options are being present on the Tools menu. Then use this option and it really helps to you for solving this problem. Then try this solution and it helps to solve the problem.

Hey dude, I am not considering that you are getting the loading problem due to your Mozilla Firefox browser. It could be possible that the problem is present on the internet connectivity. Yes, if all the time this browser is not able to load the web page and also the other browser can’t work correctly. Then you need to test this internet connectivity. The ISP will be helps to your for removing such loading problem.

Hi, I also faced the similar trouble and the problem is present after did the update browser task. This will be making some unnecessary changes to the browser setting. In general language the virus is entered into the browser system. Then for removing this virus I used the authorized antivirus. This antivirus will be helps to me for removing such virus into the system. Then I think you also need to try this solution. It works sometime to solve the problem.