Thread: How webdav with icloud works on android

How webdav with icloud works on android

I am looking for a webdav client for Android. I have a server access which I was using on Ubuntu. I have some files on it. Before I use to work on iCloud but now I had bought a android phone. I am not able to find any option through which I can access the webdav location. I had tried to use various applications but none of them here are working. Is there anyone who is able to use webdav on Android.

There are few apps available on Google Play. You can download and test them. Try WebDAV File Manager by hamuyuuki. You can find this app quiet easily. The app is free and quiet easy to use also. Through this you can simply access webdav servers and enjoy your files. This app also features a sync option. You can store your photos through this. It is a complete file browser with many additional features.

Just check on Google Play. There are many apps. You can test one by one different to find which one is the best. Some of them has a built in browser through which you can download files directly on your phone or on your pc. I was using WebDAV Navigator long before. It works really nice and has smart features. The app will help you to access any webdav server quiet easily. I really liked the interface.