Thread: How to import bookmarks to the icloud browser

How to import bookmarks to the icloud browser

Firefox browser in my computer is not able to open bookmarks in Safari, so I thought of copying the firefox bookmarks to IE and then use the cloud sync. Yesterday at night I backed up and then synced to iCloud. I found in another article that we should shutdown IE so I did that and also to uncheck and recheck the Bookmark checkbox in the iCloud Control Panel which will start a re-sync but it didnt sync at all. Now does anyone know how to get this thing to working? Thanks

Re: How to import bookmarks to the icloud browser

You will have to check your device settings and then ensure that the Sync of Bookmarks is checked and even if it is then uncheck and recheck it again. After that launch the icloud by double clicking on its exe files on your computer and do the same procedure of syncing again as mentioned. If this isnt working for you then you have to log out totally on both things and log back in again. Hope this helps.

Re: How to import bookmarks to the icloud browser

You need to download the iCloud Control Panel 3.1 for Windows latest version that keeps mail, contacts, and calendars up to date between your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Windows PC, and lets you share calendars and task lists. iCloud also keeps your Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome bookmarks on Windows in sync with your Safari bookmarks on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac. Get it from this link - http://support.apple.com/downloads/D...CloudSetup.exe

Can you try to cerify that you are using a Windows configuration and web browser that is supported by iCloud. If you installed a new web browser after you installed iCloud Control Panel, it will not appear in the Options list until you close and reopen the iCloud Control Panel. If you are unable to use iCloud Bookmarks with Internet Explorer, test with Firefox or Google Chrome. But make sure that you have a copy of your bookmarks before troubleshooting with multiple web browsers. You can get more troubleshooting method from this link - http://support.apple.com/kb/ts4001