Thread: need an extension to remove crashed session in Google chrome.

need an extension to remove crashed session in Google chrome.

hey guys I m a using windows 7 with Google chrome since 2 years and it was an awesome web browser I ever seen. Google chrome is fast web browser than other but I have problem with Google browser is that unable to restore crashed session in Google chrome , please suggest me the procedure to recover crashed session and also suggest an extension for crashed session recovery for Google chrome, need suggestion .Thank you

Re: need an extension to remove crashed session in Google chrome.

hey I will suggest you that remove Google chrome and reinstall it and sync your account with it, so session manager will available to you but in this extension you can recover only most recent session. In this extension you able to see visited web sites after system crash recovery. When you Google chrome after recovery Google chrome shows most recently opened websites by using this recovery extension you can store previous session that can help user to reopen the last session.

I insist you that firstly check that your google chrome browser is compatible with your operating system or not if not then remove it and install compatible browser with your operating system before removing a Google chrome please make sure that use import and Export feature manager becuse it helps you to Export your session before reinstall. To restore the session click on the save and if you want to remove the session then click on the icon on the select option "Delete" to remove the session which you want.

i prefer you that please start your Google chrome browser first then click on the Google chrome shortcut option then go to the target field option then add "no sandbox" or "in process plug ins " after that click on the apply option then restart your google chrome browser if again problem persist then click on the Google chrome shortcut after that add in the target field add"new HTTP" then click on the apply option and restart your browser again.