Thread: how to add an icon in the address bar of the Google chrome

how to add an icon in the address bar of the Google chrome

hey guys I am using Google chrome since1 year and it was a awesome web browser I ever seen.google chrome is the fast web browser than other browser but now I want to add icon at bookmark page of the like RSS and chrome flags so please tell stepwise me the procedure about how to add icons at the address bar of the Google chrome thus anyone have the same glitch, need suggestion. Thank you

Re: how to add an icon in the address bar of the Google chrome

I prefer you that first simply to search your term by typing in your search bar after that press “ENTER “to see the result from your desired search engine after that you can also use it to search specific sites like in.com, yahoo.com. In addition to search your desired terms you can type the web address of the site into the address bar of the Google chrome browser and press enter to go your desired website and When you are typing the web address in the address bar of the google chrome it shows you related search terms and websites after that go to the address bar and click on the "star" sign then at left corner of the address bar then box will be open and enter the name of the website then the click on the ok option after completing this process the website is added to bookmark and the icon is created in the bookmark bar.

Hey I suggested you that first start the Google chrome browser then type address which you want to surf then click on go to arrow or press ENTER then the desired web address is opened then go to add bookmark option enter the name of the address after that click on the source option and put website address then click on the ok button then bookmark is added to your browser after that go to show bookmark option click on it then the icons will be shown in the address bar.

I insist you that go to Google chrome browser then click star icon to create a bookmark and a mini dialogue book appears to confirm the addition then customize your bookmark label option the name field .By default bookmark the bookmark is placed in your most recently used bookmark folder. If you created one bookmark multiple times then click on the remove option to delete the bookmark. If you want to tweak the bookmarks tweak the bookmark’s URL click edit otherwise, click close to add the bookmark.

Well I have Internet at my place. It is an unlimited plan. I keep on surfing on the internet. I usually use Google Chrome Browser in my Pc. Every time when I open the browser I need to type the address details. If I want to go to a website, I have to keep on typing the details in the address bar. I need some application or a shortcut icon which can be added on the chrome browser so that I can access the website or application without going to the website and following each and every step. Let me know if there is any application in chrome so that I can add it in the address bar. Thanks in advance.

Understanding your problem regarding chrome browser we will surely help you on it. There is an application known as Postponer, it is an extension from Google chrome. The Postponer adds an icon in the chrome address bar for quickly adding items to your reading list. It adds an icon in the chrome toolbar to open your reading list with all your unread items. It will allow you to open the application, website or article at just one click. It will save your time and it is easier to use. You can use it in your browser. To download it you need to GOOGLE CHROME EXTENSIONS GALLERY. There you will find it, just download and install it. After installing you can add it in the Address bar.

There is another application known as Fav-icon. It can be worked on any browser. Favicon is an small image displayed in the Internet Browser in the Address Box, Favorites pane and menu. It also comes with modern browsers which are displayed in the tab. There is also an extension for Firefox, which displays favicons on Google search pages. They are supported by all major web browsers. Web browsers will use a default icon if page lacks its own Favicon. To assign the Favicon you don’t need to add a page to your bookmark, the icon is automatically displayed in address bar and eventually in tab heading. To download it you need to go to the website and install. After restarting you will fin that it is working.\

We can also use application In Google chrome browser. It is known as an extension in Google chrome. It is easy to use and access. It is basically a shortcut key which comes with Google chrome. It makes work easier to find the file or the web page. The Shortcut manager is the most versatile shortcut extension for the Google browser. It adds an icon to the chrome address bar which can hide. To activate it you need to Go to the shortcut manager. Then Right Click icon and select Options. In Options menu Open The Shortcut Configuration Screen. Here you can create new shortcuts in the browser. You can create a new shortcut by clicking in the shortcut key form. The extension will display a notification if the shortcut is currently or already mapped in the browser. But you can still go ahead and override the original mapping or select a different shortcut if you want to keep the original shortcut. By this way you can add an icon in the address bar of Chrome.