Thread: Google Chrome: What's new in the 13.0.777.0 canary build?

Google Chrome: What's new in the 13.0.777.0 canary build?

I have computer and internet at home. I have all types off browser installed in my pc. I like the most is Google chrome Browser. I use it as a default browser in my Pc. It’s good and easy to use. It has a fast browsing feature which will allow you to open the website 3 times faster than an other browser. It has got good applications installed in it. It searches the page faster than any other browser. I have heard that there is a new upgrade of Chrome releasing soon. I am eager to install it in my Pc. I want to know about the features of new Build.

Re: Google Chrome: What's new in the 13.0.777.0 canary build?

According to what you heard about new release of Google Chrome is true, and we will surely let you know about its features. The new Chrome has got a new internal page that displays the information about the hardware acceleration. It basically tells you that about the accelerated content, depending on the flags enabled. There is a new feature enabled known as Multiple Profiles. Multiple Profiles can enable flags. You can have as many as profiles if you have Google accounts. It has finer control over instant, with instant enabled. Chrome tries to load everything you type in the Omni bar immediately to help you get there immediately.

There are also other interesting features like Restrict Instant to Search which allows the user to turn off the instant loading for addresses and history results. It has a new way of starting pages, this feature allows you to look it in the different way. It is sli8ghtly re-designed in the new version of canary. The new version uses desktop notification to alert the user about the events. The new canary build has added COMPACT NAVIGATION. It offers Side Tabs and touch screen navigation. It ha salso got hide feature for OMNI BOX.

The new build of canary has many interesting features in it. Now it has got more buttons on the Tab strip. It means that it can become a lit bit more difficult for Power Users. It has a Extra click that means every time you need to edit the URL or to use the controls is in-efficient, but some functions can also be accessed through keyboard shortcuts. It is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web Faster, Easier and Safer. Thumbnails of the top sites let you access your pages instantly with lightening speed from any new tab. The desktop shortcut allows you to launch your favorite web applications straight from the desktop.