Thread: Unable to install Google chrome 9.

Unable to install Google chrome 9.

hey guys I m using the internet since 2 years and I m using Google chrome as a my default internet browser because it is the fast web browser recently I am trying to install latest version Google chrome 9 but the Google chrome does not support with administrative privileges so please tell me the procedure of installing Google chrome in the pc correctly and please suggest me the web site for downloading latest version of Google chrome ,need suggestion. Thank you

Re: Unable to install Google chrome 9.

hey I suggested you that remove the Google chrome and reinstall Google chrome using following link: click here and after that read terms and condition the page then click on accept and install option. After installation process make the Google as a default browser. Still you have the same problem with browser then remove that and install the browser like Firefox, apple safari. After that start browsing you internet using Firefox or apple safari

I insist you that open or browse the folder where the installer downloaded and double clicked the file “Chrome setup.exe” to run it double click or right click on the file after clicking on the file after that click on the click on the accept and install option then you’re your browser will be installed in few minutes .after completing installing process click on the finish option after that your browser get installed in your PC. After the installation process click on the Chrome icon and put the address in the address bar of the Google chrome start surfing.

I prefer you that download Google chrome 9 setup file from Google chrome’s official website which is given by Google that is above after going on this link read terms and condition and then click on accept and install accept. After that choose your browser language then click on the next option after that browser download process starts then after few minutes your downloading process completed the click on the finish option. After finishing the process click on the chrome icon and then start surfing.