Thread: Can I use Facebook Mobile in other phones besides iPhone?

Can I use Facebook Mobile in other phones besides iPhone?

I just want to ask a simple question with you all. Well the question is that is it possible to sue the facebook mobile in my phone, it is not a iPhone. Well I want to play some games like Farmville and vampire wars in it? so what do you all think will I be able to make use of the applications that I have specified here, so please do suggest me some if I will be able to use the facebook mobile in my phone. Please I am very much concerned about this topic. So do reply with some good suggestions ok I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: Can I use Facebook Mobile in other phones besides iPhone?

No I don’t think so you will be able to make sue of the applications in the other phone than iPhone. Since there is a support of Flash Player 10 in it and if your phone is having it then only you will be bale to make use of the applications. Don’t know which phone are you talking of if it is a good Smartphone from nokia or sony then I am not sure whether it will run on it. mostly it must run properly. So that’s my suggestion for you. hope you have got the necessary information on the same and I think that was much enough for you.

As of now the facebook mobile can be used in iPhone don’t know of the other phones. if you want to sue the facebook on your phone then do one thing use the o.facebook in your phone and use it accordingly. So that’s what you have to do and hence you will get the necessary suggestions on the same. So that’s the perfect solution for you. do make use of ofacebook mobile in your phone and with that you will be able to make use of facebook application in the phone.

Well mafia wars can be played easily with the nokia phones I have personally tested it and hence I am recommending you to do the same. So that’s what I am saying here. I am not sure about the other games like Farmville and hence you can continue with the games that I have specified here. So not sure of what other games have to offer I will prefer the mafia wars as of now. Rest we can chat and look out for the posts from the others users that’s what the need of me as of present.

Thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here and hence appreciate your efforts for the same here and hence thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here. I was not aware of the solutions that you have given here. I think so this feature is supported in all the symbian S60 phones i think so and not necessary for all the iPhones, that's what my opinion is, so appreciate your efforts for solving out the issue here, thanks a ton.