Thread: Need to click twice Confirm box on Apple Safari

Need to click twice Confirm box on Apple Safari

Recently I have installed Safari on the computer of mine. I have noticed a particular issue with this particular browser. When I visit any website any popup come up on the screen I need to click twice on the Ok button. Let me know whether there is a bug issue on this particular matter. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Need to click twice Confirm box on Apple Safari

In this particular situation I wanted to know which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours. Can you tell me which version of Safari do you have installed on the computer of yours? have you ever got the above mentioned issue on the browser which you have installed on the computer? So answer the above mentioned question as early as possible so that I can let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I let you know that there is focus issue. You need to click on anywhere on the Dialog box and then you need to click on the either Ok or Cancel button. So you need to give focus appropriately while visiting the website on this particular browser. So try the same thing which I have mentioned over here I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

Do you have reinstalled the browser on the computer? I recommend that you should reinstall the browser on the computer of yours. you should uninstall the entire browser from the computer and reboot the system after uninstalling the browser. Now you should try to install the browser on the computer of yours. after installing the browser you should reboot the computer and try to visit the website and see the issue is persisting or not.

I think you need to update the browser on the computer of yours. you have to visit the official website and look for the latest version of the browser. You should download the same on the computer and then you should install the browser on the computer of yours. after installing the latest version of Safari you should reboot the computer of yours. I am hoping that you will be able to fix the matter of yours.

I am suspecting that there a bug issue in this particular browser. Well I recommend that you should contact the developer team of the Apple and file a bug report to them. The bug report should contain the information which is associated with the problem which you are having and the computer configuration of yours. the developer team would fix the bug issue and release the patch which you can use to fix the matter of yours.