Thread: Unable to access my Facebook account since I tried to change my Profile name

Unable to access my Facebook account since I tried to change my Profile name

This morning I log into Facebook and it became a form where you said I could change the name so remember and I changed my nick of adding 3 letters but cannot remember if next to the name or where it is written, the second name. However soon as I gave me an error every now and sometimes that tells me I try to enter the following words: “Accounts inaccessible for hours .Your account is currently unavailable due to repeated attempts to enter an invalid name. When you re-enter, enter a version of your name that meets our guidelines. To place your name in another language, you can use at a later time, the field "Alternative name" in the account settings.” So please help me in this issue.

Re: Unable to access my Facebook account since I tried to change my Profile name

Well the first thing that I want to tell you here is that just check whether you have received any sort of confirmation email from Facebook and if yes then you have just go and follow the instruction mentioned on that email. Well but before that I want you to just see whether the access on your normal email account is appropriate or not. Now once entering you will found a link provided by Facebook itself click on that link and follow the steps. I am sure you will not face any other issue on the same.

Re: Unable to access my Facebook account since I tried to change my Profile name

I have gone through the problem and it seems to me that there is an unauthorized access to your account that is the reason why you are getting this error. It happens that sometimes your account get hacked by any other user so what I want you to do here is that just try and reset the password and once that is done you can gain control on your account and to so that you need to click on the I forgot password button and follow the procedure but this process will help you in only one case when you are entering the appropriate details exactly as your account has.

I was recently traveling in the U.S. and I could not connect to my account. Clearly FB reading a server abroad considered for information, specifically the date of birth, which I put in at random and can not remember at all. I have already asked a friend to connect to my profile to read it, but at the time I made invisible I make a clarification: I have already occurred this winter but reproach Italy have recognized my PC and I was able to access. Why has not happened this time? Maybe because, otherwise, I have also tried to connect from your phone