Thread: New Facebook privacy rules

New Facebook privacy rules

Have you seen that have changed throughout history with this new privacy of Facebook? This morning I was with the my profile, including pictures, visible to all, now something I am not placed to understand intuitively how to remove the image of the profile from public view, who also is not my friend see the groups to which they are registered and I do not want to see them! Give me a hand please?

Re: New Facebook privacy rules

Hi, I have a different problem. I mean, you know the button "send a message to Mark.Well, I can send a message my friend, a friend of a friend of mine but not a person with whom i have friends in common. In the privacy settings, I went on your contact information and I selected sending messages ALL. But nothing changes, always the same problem. Do you know how to fix it? Another problem is that when any person opens my profile sees only friends we have in common and not all my friends.

Regarding the problem of the link to send messages I do not know what to tell you, it works well for me, that is imposed "no" and no one can Messages, and of course all the opposite happens, the only thing I can tell you, and not to trust too much " simulation "that is Facebook when you show how others see you, you control in a classical way, or asking a friend to see how you display or by logging out and displayed by itself.

Now you cannot more to ignore that dialog facebook my friend told me he did not give way to move forward so you have to necessarily accept the new rules. A word of advice to everyone take a look at info contact cause by default, even if you leave the old settings, the voice, who can' take the friendship, and set to ALL. I hope that you all are getting my point and to solve the issue I want you to do it in the same way.

The privacy rules are nothing but the one which will protect you from the unauthorized access and to get the protection for your account. Now the basic rule here is that if you are creating more than one account on your name using some another email id then it will be definitely target so I want you not to do the same. But it 'normal for those who ignored the message of the new privacy fb, has not changed? Why' I wonder if it was the only way to leave things unchanged