Thread: Message alert from Facebook is disabled

Message alert from Facebook is disabled

From last one week I have not got any kind of Message alert even as I am getting wall comments, tags and all. It supposed to function really fine, and I have not changed any settings in that. I have even varified my settings another time, and they are very well. Notifications give the impression of being a little screwed up. Is there anyone else who is having the same problem? Please provide some solution for this if you know anything.

Re: Message alert from Facebook is disabled

This is temporally problem with that. I think that you have not used your phone to update your status any time. You need to do in at least once in a month to make that activated otherwise they will stop this facility if you are just receiving the message and idle from your side. So what you can do is just activate it again and then it will start working. Now at least once in 20 days, update your status from your phone using SMS. I hope that this will help you.

I think that you have not verified your phone number and so you are getting that problem. If you wish to get the sms notification regularly then you will have to first verify your mobile number. During verification, they will send you one code and that code you will have to enter in the field given on facebook. After that your mobile number will be verified and you will start receiving the sms notification again. So try it and let us know if this works for you or not.

If you are done with the mobile number verification and also checked the settings for that then there might be some technical issue with the facebook and so you are not getting the notification messages. So my suggestion to you is to wait for 2 to 3 days and if the technical issue will be solved then you will start getting the notification message again. There is more possibility that it is the technical problem and will be solved soon.

To ensure that need to be configured all notifications on Facebook. To check then go into your Facebook account, and has to go to the Settings tab and ensure that reports all the things you require verified in the box and have your correct email ID. After making any necessary changes, click the save button to make changes in its configuration. Now you can receive SMS notifications.

I was also facing the same problem that I was not able to receive notifications on my Facebook account although it had registered for it. I was getting for a few days and then I stopped receiving it. Even me by removing my registration number and then once more, but I have not had any SMS notification. I do not know what the problem is? Is that with my setup or SMS notifications on Facebook?