Thread: Facebook is not the social networking

Facebook is not the social networking

Social Networking means that we can make new friends and also connect with our old friends. But now when I try to send any friend request to anybody then instead of sending the friend request, it shows me the message which says: "Do you know this user personally? To prevent misuse of Facebook, this request can't be sent. To learn more, please visit the Help Center. If you believe you're seeing this message in error, you can report the problem." In terms of adding friends, MySpace is quite ahead as compared to the Facebook. So how can we call it as social networking?

Re: Facebook is not the social networking

There might be many of the friend requests from your account which are pending. So till the previously send requests are not getting accepted or cancelled then you cannot send more request from your account. I am not very sure about this. But I was getting that message then I cancelled mall the pending requests and after that this issue get resolved. So, if you want to check that then you can also do the same and see if that works for you or not.

I would like to tell you that MySpace has been suffering a n unavoidable demise and I don't really think it excels at anything besides spammy comments and a bombardment of bands attempting to use my account as a banner. Facebook continues to accelerate and despite its flaws, it is the best social network out right now. Everything has certain limits and if you cross that limit then you are definitely going to get the messages like this.

What Facebook does not allow you to communicate with other people, exactly? Whether this is due to their limitation to add strangers (who might actually be real life friends), I somewhat agree and disagree with your point of view, at the same time, You cannot disregard the a lot of people abuse their friend too often, and Facebook is "forced" to take such radical measures.

It is right that Facebook has made it clear that he intends to be a kind of mirror of the social graph in the real world. But inevitably true that new friendships are made on the site, too. Even friendships forged for solitary principle of playing a game completed by a third-party developer. Even Facebook President Sean Parker (and current shareholders), said recently at TechCrunch50 that he had far more Facebook friends of friends of the real world. True Facebook message here may be "please do not fake accounts just to play this game"

Social Computing brings jointly social networks as well as social media. It enables conversation and discussion regarding the objects which we and others put in to the web. It also expand the number and variety of people you can contain those conversations. Robin Dunbar has recommended (and in truth has established practically compelling evidence) that the theoretical greatest size of the social group of independent humans is flanked by 100 and 230 people, most likely the solution to regarding 150.